Inspire - Educate - Empower
- Models pose for photographers to help promote diversity.
- Pose for print and online advertisements
- Work closely with photographers to produce a desired look
- Models appear in different types of media to promote a product or service, including print and online advertisements.
- Models may be asked to change their posture and facial expressions to capture the look and expressions during the photo shoot.
- Models will be responsible for applying their own makeup and bringing their own clothing.
Models typically do the following:
Models work in a variety of conditions, from comfortable studios to outdoors in all weather conditions.
Models work part time, with a maximum of two hours.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- No formal education is required and training is limited.
- Different physical characteristics is highly desired.
- Listening skills. Models must be able to take direction from photographers during photo shoots.
- Photogenic. Models spend most of their time being photographed.
- Courteous. Models must interact with a large number of people, such as photographers, and other models. It is important to be polite, professional, prompt, and respectful.
|Job Category||Careers at Black-Asian|